July 2020 News from VIV Health Care Services – Providing Home Care in Houston
Did you know that you can request Home Health Care for the below services and your insurance may cover?
- Patient and caregiver education
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Telehealth and Telecommunications
- Home Cleaning, Checking safety in the home
- Coordination of care. Caregivers can communicate regularly with you, your doctor, and anyone else who gives you care.
If you or a loved one could benefit from Home Health care needs, contact us today and we will be happy to verify with your insurance your coverage. We accept insurance and private pay clients.
How We Care
Due to the recent pandemic, we understand that many families have suffered losses, and here at Viv we are doing our part to help aid the community during this time of need. Please call us today to see how we can assist. For more information and to schedule a free consultation please visit our website @ vivhealthcare.com or call our Office: 832.871.4223
Austin | Brazoria | Chambers | Colorado | Fort Bend | Galveston | Harris | Liberty | Matagorda | Montgomery | Walker | Waller | Wharton
Private and Medical Home Health Care Agency with Licensed & Insured Caregivers.